search
backpage.com >

Orange County computer/technical


The requested ad could not be found.

Recent computer/technical ads.

IOS App Developer (Los Angeles, CA) In need of a developer for a new IOS start up application. Must be fluent in Python or RoR and be able to code pre existing screens into a functioning app using flowcharts made by us. Compensation (~$4500) will be provided upon...
Web Developer - Wordpress Freelance (Mission Viejo) - Fiverr (Mission Viejo, CA) (Mission Viejo) Know your way around Wordpress? Over 20,000 customers are looking for WordPress developers. Join Fiverr and start selling today! Source: http://www.jobs2 careers.com/clic k.php?id=2023939 096.96&job_l oc=Mission+Viejo %2CCA...
Web Developer - WordPress Expert (Mission Viejo) - Fiverr (Mission Viejo, CA) Know your way around Wordpress? Over 20,000 customers are looking for WordPress developers. Join Fiverr and start selling today! Source: http://www.jobs2 careers.com/clic k.php?id=2023939 098.96&job_l oc=Mission+Viejo %2CCA...
Information Systems: Dev Express programmer (Mission Viejo) - Outsource.com (Mission Viejo, CA) Looking for an experienced Dev Express programmer who can help take a c# winforms project developed by the Russian mafia and convert it to utilize and work with the latest versions of Visual Studio, Dev Express, the .Net Framework and MS Office...
Digital Marketing Specialist - (Irvine) Job Description: The Digital Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Director of Corporate Marketing. The core responsibility will be to coordinate projects on the Content Management System and Marketing Automation tool between our six home building brands and digital agencies. The...
EDW ETL Developer - (Orange) Job Number: 73 Position Title: EDW ETL Developer External Description: The EDW ETL Developer will participate in the systems development life cycle for new development, enhancements and maintenance projects in Alignment Healthcare' s Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) environment. As an integral member of...
HFM Developer/Administrator Non-Traveling Industry Client - (Orange) The client is a leading medical supply company located in Southern California that manufactures and distributes a wide variety of medical products. Their product offerings are consistent sales and technology leaders in the dental restorative, orthodontic, endodontic, implant, and infection prevention marketplace...
Service Desk Level 1 Technician - (Irvine) Job Description: Accountable for:Closing 90% of all new Support Tickets assigned within 24 Hours and the remaining 10% within 48 Hours.Approximat ely 20 new tickets would be assigned to you each dayThe types of tickets would come from end-users in service-based companies and...
CFITS Developer - (Irvine) Job Description: Arcadis is seeking a CFITS Developer to assist with our expanding business. This position can be located near one of our many offices including Walnut Creek, Newtown, Denver, Syracuse, White Plains, Roseville, Houston, Irvine or Tampa. Primary responsibilities include, but...
Principal Oracle Database Administrator - Entertainment and Media Industry Opportunity - (Irvine) Battle.net is looking for a high-end Oracle database administrator (DBA), that can proactively whip our Oracle databases (DBs) into shape. We mean high-end! We're willing to shower you with lots of appreciation and top dollar. Listen, our databases are pretty much on...
orangecounty.backpage.com is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2016 backpage.com