What you’ll be doing...
In this role, you will be responsible for driving demand generation plans for our commercial OEM business. You will assist with the strategic development and execution plans of campaign marketing
efforts, with a heavy emphasis on digital channels, to drive dealer engagement through all of our commercial OEM partners. You will be able to establish a strong vision and have project management skills in order to effectively work with OEM partners and internal teams to develop effective lead generation and marketing plans. You will assist in driving the strategy to expand our platform and post-sale monetization opportunities through our partner ecosystem.
- Develop and execute marketing programs designed to drive top-of-funnel leads for sales teams
- Craft competitive messaging and positioning materials that convey industry leadership and trends
- Apply knowledge of HTML and digital marketing practices to create compelling Google AdWords, Display Ad, email campaigns, and other SEO/SEM techniques
- Create a strategic schedule to support all channel OEM partners for every stage of the lead funnel
- Manage asset creation and track submission for and performance of digital / print publication marketing programs - banner ads, newsletters, eBlasts, content syndication, print, webinars, etc.
- Develop marketing opportunities to expand the visibility of Telogis built-in products by leveraging OEMs and dealer networks through online media buy, webinars and content
- Create best practices around lead gen through strategy, implementation, measurement, adjustments and repeating success
- Create and execute strategies to counteract and compete against other fleet intelligence platforms that are selling through OEM channels
- Develop and cultivate effective relationships with key stakeholders to understand needs, gain efficiencies across team functions, and continually drive improvement
- Provide executive-ready market insights, recommendations on strategy, as well as opportunities that turn customer insights into actionable plans for various acquisition targets
What we’re looking for...
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant marketing experience required
- Superior written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Eloqua (or similar marketing automation tool), Excel, PowerPoint and Google Drive/Docs
- Experience developing and executing successful lead generation marketing plans
- Experience managing multiple marketing programs/campaigns in various phases of the production cycle and ability to read and interpret response data and analysis
- Demonstrated experience in creating content strategy for campaigns
- Successful project management experience developing and launching new initiatives
- Motivated self-starter who can seize opportunities with minimal direction and who thrives in complex, fast-paced environments
- Bachelor’s degree
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2469860-marketing-manager-oem
• Post ID: 160635162 orangecounty