The Wedgewood Banquet Server is often the first, and sometimes only, contact our guests may have with us, so it is paramount that our Banquet Servers are guest service experts. Each time they work, our Banquet Servers are tasked to create a positive experience for our guests as a representative of our company and brand by providing exceptional service.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
Wedgewood Banquet Servers have:
- A positive attitude and a brilliant smile!
- A passion for weddings, events and the hospitality industry
- 1 year of hospitality experience (preferred but not required)
- The ability to analyze and solve problems while multi-tasking
- Tremendous interpersonal skills
- A professional and well-groomed appearance
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- The willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- The ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays
- The skills to work hard with grace under pressure
- The ability to relate to a diverse set of team members, clients and guests
- The ability to lift chairs, move tables and participate in the set-up/tear down of banquet equipment
- Fun and fast paced, environment
- Discounted meals
• Post ID: 152691897 orangecounty