The Wedgewood Line Cook participates in the food preparation for our pubs & grills and assist with the food preparation and culinary execution of our wedding receptions and special events. As a Wedgewood Line Cook you will interact with servers and staff to prepare menu items as ordered, you will assist the chef in food preparation, tracking inventory, and maintaining the facility. This position requires well-honed attention to detail, a drive for success, and pride in taking care of our guests and exceeding their expectations. Flexible, reliable and self-driven individuals are the highest priority and will go to the front of the line.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Following all guidelines set forth by Chef
- Maintaining kitchen and work areas to established health department standards
- Preparing all menu items to specifications
- Ensuring quality of product
- Overseeing utility staff during shift
- Fast-paced kitchen - You’ll learn a lot
- Discounted meals
• Post ID: 154693792 orangecounty