As a door person, you are the first person the guests will see during their visit. It is crucial to make a lasting impression that is welcoming and accommodating! We’re counting on you to make sure that first impression is flawless!
Your responsibilities include:
- Greeting guests as they arrive and informing them of specials and events
- Thanking guests as they leave and inviting them back
- Managing a waiting list, seating guests, bussing tables, and assisting servers.
- Effectively manage and run our reservation system.
- Multitasking between inside and outside the restaurant to ensure all guests are enjoying themselves in addition to rotating the restaurant out.
- Making sure that every guest leaves happy!
What you can expect from us:
- We will present you with the knowledge and skills needed to be successful.
- We will constantly coach, teach and train you for your continued development.
- We will provide honest, professional feedback on your performance.
What we expect from you:
- A positive attitude.
- To be in your proper uniform and looking sharp every shift.
- To be flexible when necessary.
- Continued effort towards your own development.
- To follow company policies and procedures.
- To be yourself and have FUN!!
- Must be 21+ years old
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
We are always looking for great people and appreciate you taking the time to complete our application. Thank you for your interest!
• Post ID: 154956192 orangecounty