Team members will learn various aspects of the restaurants from serving the customers, preparing the dish & making sure the restaurant looks constantly amazing.
Skills & Experience Required:
· Have hands-on experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment would be advantageous (but not necessary)
· Food preparation & cooking according to Pepper Lunch standards
· Kitchen operation & cleaning
· Ability to multi-task across various back of house duties
· Participate in stock-take activities
· Great customer service skills;
· A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile; and
· Excellent communication skills;
· Immaculate personal grooming and presentation; and
· Knowledge of food handling and OH&S procedures would be a bonus.
Please send us your cover letter & resume, outlining your past experiences in order to give us a solid overview.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to arranged for face to face interview.
Hope to see you soon & join our family!
• Post ID: 146343407 orangecounty