Ollin International is currently for a hardworking and fast learning Sample Coordinator to work at our Anaheim location.
- Cut larger format tiles and slab into sample sizes
- Organize and maintain sample department
- Maintain appropriate levels of sample inventory and replenish samples as needed
- Prepare sample packets, pallets, kits, etc., for sales reps as they need/request them
- Ensure that sales team has appropriate samples at all times
- Work closely with sales team to determine sample needs/requirements
- Work with various machinery to cut samples into customer required sample sizes
- Keep sample area clean and organized at all times.
- Ensure all samples are properly labeled
- Ensure equipment/machinery are properly maintained
- Ensure equipment/machinery is cleaned, locked and turned off at all times
- Occasionally assist warehouse department with various tasks
- Occasionally assist fabrication shop with various tasks
- Other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must have the ability to multi task
· Must have outstanding organizational skills
· Must be able to work in a high pace environment
· Must be able to work standing for long periods of time
· Must be able to lift at least 100 lbs
· Stone, tile, and porcelain industry experience a plus
Employment contingent on successful completion of background check and pre-employment physical.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying.
Salary range: $13-14/hr based on experience
Job Type: Full time
Company offers medical, dental, vision, and 401-K
• Post ID: 154823107 orangecounty