What you’ll be doing...
At Verizon Telematics, we guide a connected world on the go.
We’re in it to win it. Today we’re the #1 global provider of fleet management solutions for both enterprise and small/medium businesses—but we’re not stopping there. We’re seizing this unique moment in our industry to grow our market share to ensure more customers can benefit from our best-in-class solutions, encompassing emerging trends in the connected vehicle ecosystem. Our consumer solutions, like hum, create a more connected ride with vehicle diagnostics, emergency assistance, and WIFI.
A Verizon Telematics Internship, which is part of the overall Verizon Campus Program will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm. As a Product Management Intern you would
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with product teams and translate discussions to technical documents
- Create and develop software and mobile mockups using UI tools
- Review technical white papers and market research to provides summaries to teams
- Handle external and cross-product communication
- Collaborate with development teams to validate ideas and technology paths
What we’re looking for...
We are looking for an intern who will be responsible for researching, analyzing, and developing optimized solutions for various customer scenarios using the Verizon Telematics suite of products.
Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Technology or equivalent major degree program with an expected completion date between December 2018 and June 2019
Even better if you have:
- Enrolled in a MBA degree preferred
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Some analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, share ideas and collaborate to build solutions
- Some knowledge of SaaS products and their development
- Technical background within software development and/or management and/or support
- GPA of 3.2 or higher
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2266352-telematics-product-management-internships-aliso-viejo-ca
• Post ID: 153762912 orangecounty