About the Job
Executive Assistant for Growing National Commercial Real Estate Brokerage, Consulting, Investment and Property Management Firm Headquartered in Newport Beach, CA
This Executive & Administrative Assistant position would provide direct administrative and executive assistant services to the President of the Company. This position would interface with the property management aspects and brokerage aspects as well as the construction division of the company. This position will require a knowledge of Quickbooks, Yardi Property Management Software, Excel and Microsoft Word. The position is available immediately and is a full-time position. The company’s hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. The position is located in our corporate office in Newport Beach near John Wayne Airport. Salary compensation range is $45,000 - $55,000 per year based on skillsets and experience of the individual.
The job position will entail the following job responsibilities:
· -General administrative duties including preparation of memos, letters, correspondence and proposals using Microsoft Word.
· -Coordination and scheduling for the President of the company for meetings, conference calls and daily activities.
· -Coordination of the brokerage company’s invoicing process for commission billings which include preparation of invoices, processing and payout commissions to Brokers and Associates within the firm.
· -Bank reconciliations for bank accounts.
· -Reconciliation of multiple corporate credit cards and employee expense reimbursements
· -Coordination with company vendors, corporate accounting firm, company law firm and the firm’s banking relationships with regards to ongoing daily business activities.
· -Maintain company vacation time, sick time and overtime logs.
· -Coordinate and maintain spreadsheets for the company’s portfolio of real estate including mortgages, cash flow, insurance and taxes for the various properties using Excel.
· -Coordination of spreadsheets for monitoring of business prospects and work in progress i.e. status reports for the brokerage division.
· -Coordination with various individuals within the firm to accomplish these daily tasks.
· -Any previous use or familiarity with a Dictaphone machine for word processing is a plus.
-We are looking for a multi-tasking, well organized, self-starting individual who has the ability to function and excel in a fast paced work environment with time sensitive material. We are also looking for an individual who can function within a team environment and is part of the administrative group as a whole.
For additional information on the brokerage and management company you can visit our website at www. Saywitz. com or you can visit our properties website at www. SaywitzProperties. com. Please forward resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include any work history, previous compensation, familiarity with the software mentioned above and any certifications or additional education that would be applicable. Spanish speaking is a benefit but not a necessity. Mastery of Microsoft Word and excellent typing skills are preferred.
• Post ID: 158571407 orangecounty