DUI in Orange County but live out of state? Complete Approved Online AB541 DUI Class for Court
Did you get a DUI arrest in California but live in another state?
Complete DUI, Alcohol Awareness, Minor in Possession, Deferred Entry of Judgement Programs Online for court with Certified Substance Abuse Prevention Specialist. State approved for out of state residents who received a DUI, Alcohol, Drug, or Minor in Possession charge in California requiring a Wet Reckless, First Offender or Second Offender SB1176, AB541, AB762, AB1353 or SB38 Alcohol Program. Includes FREE 60 minute Victim Impact Panel for Court Requirements. We also offer a PC1000 Deferred Entry of Judgment Drug Diversion Class for first time drug offenders in the State of California. Tom Wilson Counseling Center has been providing APPROVED classes online for DUI, Alcohol, Drug, Anger, Theft, and more since 2004. Instructor credentials can be viewed here: www.tomwilsoncounseling.com.
California DUI Alcohol Programs approved for out of state residents:
- 12 Hour Wet Reckless SB 1176 Alcohol Program $225.00
- 32 Hour First Offender AB 541 Alcohol Program $600.00
- 45 Hour First Offender AB 762 Alcohol Program $845.00
- 60 Hour First Offender AB 1353 Alcohol Program $1125.00
- 78 Hour Second Offender SB 38 Alcohol Program $1463.00
California Drug Diversion Program approved for out of state residents:
- 26 Hour Online Deferred Entry of Judgment Drug Diversion Class $450.00
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Toll Free 1.877.368.9909 during office hours; Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm MDT/MST with questions. If you call before or after our regular office hours, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
• Post ID: 20672721 orangecounty