Posted: Thursday, February 19, 2015 6:14 PM
D. M. Gremlin Studios Presents: STUDIO B
Fully equipped, full-time, low-cost pro studio space!
Private Instruction in Lighting Styles - Beginner to Advanced Lightng Techniques
Intro to Studio Shooting Class - basics of strobe lights, flash sync, camera settings
Date TBA: Studio Open House Night - tours, networking, open shooting
Date TBA: Studio Photo Lighting Practice Session - hands-on guided practice
Air-conditioned/heated private shooting rooms available 24/7 by reservation; no minimum number of hours; same rates weekdays/weekends.|
Scroll down for studio photos and the long list of gear and amenities included in the $20/hour rental rate!
Studio Contact: Visit our website, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 866-334-4364 (voice only; no text).
For rental requests, please provide the information listed at our booking link - thank you!
**PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS IN ADVANCE FOR FIRST-TIME RESERVATIONS**
Posted rates apply to reservations confirmed at least 48 hours in advance. First-time rentals are confirmed upon completion of payment.
SMALL GROUP RATES: (groups of 6 or fewer people)
Half Day: $90/5-hour block ($18/hr)
$18/hr each add'l hr past 5 in same session
LARGE GROUP RATES: (groups of 7-15 people)|
Half-Day: $110/5-hour block ($22/hr)
$22/hr each add'l hr past 5 in same session
This is our dedicated photography studio, equipped for versatility and lighting control, with gear and amenities for the discriminating photographer.
STUDIO B RENTAL RATES INCLUDE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
* 15' x 29' shooting room with 10' ceiling
* Ceiling anchor points for hanging sets/props
* Four Alienbees B1600/B800 strobe heads
* Pocket Wizard transceiver set (2 units)
* Beauty Dish: 22" w/ diffusion sock
* Softboxes: one 48" octabox; one 2x3' rectangle; one 1x3' gridded stripbox
* Umbrellas: two white shoot through; one silver reflector
* Cone reflectors (by request): 4 standard 7"
* Honeycomb grids (by request): one 10-degree; two 20-degree
* Light stands: one boom; one heavyweight straight; two standard straight
* Cloth backdrops: 10x20' black/white/red
* Wall backdrops: industrial; wood; starfield; maroon; purple * Boudoir set with ornamental daybed
* Set furniture: gold brocade couch; red settee
* Makeup station w/ mirror & vanity lights
* Rolling/folding garment rack
* Sound system w/ hookup for your music device (iPod, laptop, CD player)
* Microwave & mini-fridge (you provide food/beverages)
* Air conditioning/heating
* Private restroom
* Access to free street parking or private gated parking lot
Additional items (limited availability; please inquire w/ rental request):
Black or white seamless background paper: $25/section (when in stock).
Alienbees Ring Flash/Moon Unit: $15 for duration of any rental.
We do not block out time for free personal studio tours.
Facilities visits/tours take place during our designated Studio Open House events. Or, since we have no minimum rental block, a 1-hour reservation may be made for either or both shooting rooms, to "test" and familiarize with the facilities and equipment (all regular booking policies and rates apply).
The main shooting set, red velveteen settee, and workspace areas are shown above.
Here are some photos of the additional included set furniture and wall backgrounds.
TERMS AND POLICIES:
** Listed rates apply to reservations confirmed at least 48 hours in advance.
** Short-notice policy/rates apply to reservations confirmed less than 48 hours in advance.
** Non-refundable payment in advance is required to confirm first-time rental.
** For 2nd-time rental onward, payment is due in cash at time of shoot. Receipts are available upon request.
** First-time reservation may not be canceled/rescheduled once confirmed. Reservations after the first require the following notice to cancel/reschedule: no less than 48 hours for changes to weekday bookings; no less than one full week for changes to weekend (Sat/Sun) bookings.
** A contact phone number, home street address, and email address are required for booking.
Additional terms apply as listed on the studio's website.
• Location: Orange County, N. Long Beach 91 & 710 fwys
• Post ID: 8764180 orangecounty