Throughout the years, Apex has been recognized as a leader in the staffing industry and recently won awards for corporate growth and client satisfaction. Apex offers significant opportunities for advancement as we expand to meet the needs of our clients and the marketplace.
For more information about Apex Systems, visit www. apexcareers. com.
Job DescriptionJob #: 799709
We are looking for a talented web analyst to join a global web analytics team. You will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on the performance of global web properties through use of Adobe Analytics (Omniture).
The Web Analytics Analyst will perform data collection and analysis to understand how site visitors engage with websites, thereby helping drive higher conversion and revenue.Key responsibilities
• Implement Adobe Analytics (Omniture), including page tags, conversion tracking, custom events, and ecommerce tracking.
• Manage tag migration program from legacy code to new tag management system (DTM).
• Help define and maintain the company’s global standards for web analytics reporting.
• Work with web analytics team and global teams to establish and enforce global tagging standards.
• Understand business users’ needs and translate them to technical requirements for deploying new tracking functionality.
• QA and testing of new tracking features/implementations.
• Provide analytics insight and expertise covering a variety of digital channels including, mobile, search (paid and organic), display, social, and email.
• Produce monthly marketing dashboards and reports for a variety of business units and products.
• Identify optimization strategies to maximize conversion and revenue.
• Analyze web performance through use of visitor segmentation and marketing attribution.
• Create custom reports and dashboards on an ad hoc basis.
• Highly proficient in the use of Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst), including technical implementation and ReportBuilder experience.
• Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) expertise.
• Strong analytical thought process and ability to interpret findings.
• Advanced Excel user, including experience using pivot tables, charts, and v-lookups.
• Campaign tracking experience, particularly for paid search, display, and email campaigns.
• HTML, CSS, Java Script
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN DISCUSSING THIS ROLE FURTHER, PLEASE CONTACT CALEY THOMAS AT (949)623-0003 OR AT CCTHOMAS@APEXSYSTEMS.COM
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program